Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

[Review] Another Short Review About Skin79 - Hot Pink BB Cream

Hi!!


Today I want to make a short review (again!) about Skin79 - Hot Pink BB Cream.

After a couple of month using Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream, I realize that this BB Cream has more grey undertone than Skin79 - VIP Gold BB Cream. And the coverage too is not as good as VIP Gold. But in my skin(I have combination skin type), Hot Pink is more good for longer application, because it's not as oily as VIP Gold. When I use VIP Gold, it's better in first, but I have a little break out in my nose and cheek area after a couple of hours. It's become too oily in that area. But the Hot Pink is not like that. It oesn't make me break out, even after a couple hours of application.



This is my picture when I use Skin79 - Hot Pink BB Cream

Right after application

After a couple of hours

See? It doesn't make me break out. But it's too bad, this BB Cream has a lot of grey undertone. If this BB Cream didn't has grey undertone, than this BB Cream will be perfect!


Well, my journey to find the best BB Cream has not been ended yet.
I think I'll try Skin79 - The Oriental Gold BB Cream next time, because I hear, that BB Cream didn't has grey undertone. Hope it's true..

Well, we'll see..


Buy Skin79- Hot Pink BB Cream -> here
Buy Skin79 - Vip Gold Bb Cream -> here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...