Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today Skincare Shopping!

Yay!!

After reading many good reviews about Viva Milk Cleanser and Face Tonic, finally I buy it today!! *throw confetti*

At first I was confused which one I should buy because Viva Milk Cleanser and Face Tonic has a lot of type.
But then I decided to buy the Green Tea because many people say the Green Tea one is good (plus without alcohol you know ;) )

And this is it!!

Viva Milk Cleanser and Face Tonic Green Tea




How it works?
Don't know.. I have to try it for a while to know the result.
So for now I'll use it and later I'll make the review. ^^v


Oh, and beside this two, I buy another things too.
I buy Johnson's Baby Milk Bath, Viva Collagen Night Cream, and Viva Hand & Nail Cream.

Johnson's Baby Milk Bath, Viva Milk Cleanser and Face Tonic Green Tea, Viva Hand & Nail Cream and Viva Collagen Night Cream

I want to try a very unique skincare combo between Johnson's Baby Milk Bath and Viva Milk Cleanser and Face Tonic Green Tea. In one review I ever read, she says that she use this combo for her skincare and the result is GOOD!!


The step is..
Clean your face with Viva Milk Cleanser and then clean it with cotton -> wash your face with Johnson's Baby Milk Bath -> use Viva Face Tonic

Unique huh?
I'll try this step and I'll let you know later after I know the result :D



5 comments:

  1. viva hand & nail cream ny bli dmana say?
    folback yaa http://lynlyne.blogspot.com >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Klo di Jogja sih dimana2 ada sis :D
    Emang kmu tinggal dimana?
    Sip, udh ak folback yaa ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jadi? Collagen Night Cream Viva-nya cocok gak?

    Aku kok gak demen ya ama ini T^T benci banget pakainya, udah macam muka gak dibersihin setelah seharian main2 di kebun binatang #eh ya gitu lah pokoknya. Kalau pakai krim ini, rasanya tuh kayak nempelin minyak ke muka, dipegang gak nyaman, berasa takut pula sarung bantal itu cepat kotornya << jatah ganti sarung bantal seminggu sekali LOL

    BTW salam kenal~ main2 ke tempat aku kalau sempet yak~ <333

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id/2015/11/viva-collagen-night-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ga cocok sayyyy.. Greasy banget dipake buahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lho hahahaha aku juga gak cocok, udah gak enak, bikin jerawatan sana sini, super nyebelin banget deh

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...